Sunday, December 28, 2008

New Kids On The Block Concert (Nov 15, 2008)

My friend, Donna Mills, is a HUGE New Kids fan longer than I have known her. She had purchased tickets to see this concert back in May. The closer the date got, the more excited she got. It was so funny to watch her. She asked me to go with her along with another friend of hers. We met for dinner before the concert and then headed over to the E Center. As we walked into the building, there were tables of merchandise to purchase. Donna was taking a look at what was available and deciding if she should buy anything. At the end of the concert she purchased a tour t-shirt. Our seats were in the 37th row on the floor of the E Center. That was so great! And if we couldn’t think it would get any better, the New Kids went to the center of the floor and sang a few songs. That was right next to where we were sitting. I thought Donna was going to faint, she was so excited. Ha ha ha I was so thankful that we had earplugs as well. We could hear the music just fine with them in and we could still hear after the concert was over. I was never a huge fan of the group growing up, but I have to say that I like how they sound now that they have grown up. They did several of their old songs along with some songs from their new album. Thank you, Donna, for a great time!


1 comment:

Carrie and Nathan said...

"OOOHHH, Hangin' tough." I can't believe that! I didn't even know they were touring. Hilarious. OMG, NKOTB. Love it!