Sunday, December 28, 2008

Halloween Party! (Oct 25, 2008)



We went to the annual Halloween party on October 25. This time it was held at Brian Tervort’s home. He hasn’t been able to come to a party, so he wanted it held at his house. He and his wife, Dayna, were very hospitable in letting Donna and I do what we needed to do to decorate. Halloween is my favorite holiday and I do what I can to make it a good one. I dressed up as Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty. She is my favorite Disney villain. And Eric was a wolf. We had such a great time with all of our friends. We had some really good food and played some really fun games. A friend of ours, Kim Frandsen, made a James piñata. For those who have read the Twilight books, yep, that James. It was awesome. We also played a few rounds of one of my favorite games called “What If…” Now, the question is….what shall I dress up for next year???