Friday, December 5, 2008

First on the update list...

Eric did find a job within a couple of weeks of him being layed off. He had a couple of job offers and he picked one that was far from the field of land surveying. Well, not too far. He now works for Corrosion Control Technologies testing mainly water pipes for corrosion. He's liking it so far and has been to Texas, Roosevelt, Utah and is currently in Vernal, Utah. On the 15th he will be going to Denver, Colorado. We have been blessed for him to have the same (perhaps even better) income that he had at his previous job. I am still able to stay home with Keira for which we both are thankful. Thank you for keeping us in your prayers!

4 comments:

The Burke Family said...

So glad that you finally posted LOL!! I love ya and can't wait to see more posts;)

Carrie and Nathan said...

Yay! I'm so glad things are working out so that you are able to stay home. I'm so happy to see you on here again and will patiently wait to hear/see what's been going on!

spice2116 said...

yeah!!! you are alive!! i was starting to get worried about ya always leaving us for a good book or something :p sure do love ya and hope you had a good birthday

Arizona Allred's said...

I too hope you had a good birthday. I don't know if you know but we don't have internet at the house anymore so I don't get to the computer near as often.