Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What does a ________say?


After waking up this morning, Keira and I were going through all of the animal sounds. I would ask her "What does a horse say?", then she would make a sound like a horse. While going through a lot of the animals, out of no where she asks, "What does Darby say?" I looked at her wondering what sound Darby, from My Friends Tigger and Pooh, says in Keira's mind. Then Keira says, "The Super Sluthes are on the case!" ha ha ha Can you tell that she is a Disney girl???

3 comments:

June said...

That is cute!

I guess I am supposed to let you know that I tagged you. You might have seen one of these, but if not, go to my blog and you will see what you are supposed to do. Love you!

spice2116 said...

wow good memory she has!! gotta love disney they have the BEST shows

Angie said...

lol. I love how their little minds work.