Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A blog??? Yes, I broke down.

After visiting my cousins and their family this last Sunday, I've decided to break down and set up a blog. I do have a MySpace account, but this way anyone can see what's going on along with pictures.

I, Gina, will be the one posting, but I will post about our whole family. I'm so excited to get people updated. And, of course, the pictures!!! If you don't know, I love photography and taking plenty of pictures.

Hmmm....what else can I say at this moment??? Oh yeah! Bear with me while I do this. I have a hard time writing in a personal journal (what journal?), so if it's been awhile from the last time I post...light a fire under my butt to get me going. ha ha ha

Ok, Nellyn, Crystal and Ginger...here we go!

8 comments:

CRYSTAL said...

YEA IM SO EXCITED THAT YOU STARTED ONE THAT IS AWESOME. MY ADDRESS IS MYCRAZYLIFEX2.BLOGSPOT.COM

spice2116 said...

woot woot welcome to blog life your are going to looooove it! here is a blog that has fun backgrounds http://www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com/

Carrie and Nathan said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad to see what's goin' on with ya. For sure, add me to your page. Love ya girl.

June said...

Help me figure out how to change my background, please. It seems like I am so computer illiterate these days!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew Clarke said...

Since you mention reading in your profile, may I suggest a title to try? "Outcasts Of Skagaray" might appeal if you like the novels of Tolkien. You can preview it free by reading the sample chapters on www.threeswans.com.au Whatever happens, welcome to blogger-world.

Ross Eldridge said...

Hello Gina ...

It will be great to keep up with you by way of your Nielson News Blog!

I do not have one, just can't be arsed so far. One day, perhaps.

I linked to the BURKES BLOG from yours. Is Tim your cousin, Bill's son? He looks like Verna ... and that's not a bad thing.

Will you mention your own sibs from time to time?

Welcome! Welcome!

Love!

Ross

Jeremy English said...

Hey, congrats on getting a blog. It's definitely a great way to keep in touch, that's for sure. I'd appreciate it if you would put my blog address on your blog: http://www.spousesofedwardcullenfans.blogspot.com.

Let me know what questions you have and I'll try my best to answer them in a timely manner.

The Burke Family said...

HOORAY! We convinced you I am so excited. We are so glad that we get to spy on you now JK! I luv ya tons!