Saturday, August 16, 2008

Twilight Movie News Flash!

I just got home from a scrapbooking night at a friends house when I decided to check up on my email and Twilight news. I got a nice surprise when I read the first item on Twilight Lexicon's news blog.

Apparently, the Harry Potter movie that was to come out in November was bumped to next summer leaving a spot for....Twilight!!! Yes, it is true!!! The opening of the Twilight movie has been moved up from December 12th to November 21st!!! How nice is that?! That is definitely going to be on my list of thanks at Thanksgiving.

For those who would like to read the official message, here is the link to the info on Stephenie Meyer's website: http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight_movie.html. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Carrie and Nathan said...

Soooo excited!! Thanks for the info.

Ross Eldridge said...

Hi there, Gina ...

What is this TWILIGHT thing? Was it originally books? A TV series? Is it about vampires? Are they nice vampires ... vegans or something? Are they morality tales? "Don't bite more than you can eschew ..."

I was a major Anne Rice "LeStat" fan ... the movies were HORRIBLE.

Or is TWILIGHT just about long evenings in Paradise somewhere, the only bites from the odd mosquito?

Ross XX